Search Local Jobs in Arizona
Manufacturing Plant Technician
2050 S. 35th Avenue Phoenix AZ
Plant technicians are hired at entry level as members of a work team. Technician work teams are responsible for keeping production flowing, for meeting performance goals and for maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems and maintain a functional ownership area.
In order to perform the work described above in our manufacturing atmosphere, plant technicians use basic hand and power tools; lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend; enter confined spaces; and stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time. Further, technicians have and are able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment; maintaining accurate records and data; strong technical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; and knowledge of computers. Additionally, the safety of Technicians is of great importance to Procter & Gamble. Technicians will be required to wear appropriate safety equipment, including, but not limited to, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear protection, eye protection, and additional outwear and/or a personal respirator depending on the location and task.
All applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Currently reside in the Greater Phoenix area, or be willing to relocate without any financial assistance from P&G.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to us.pgcareers.com
2. Click on ‘Search & Apply for Jobs’ in the middle of the page
3. Once the page refreshes, in the SEARCH JOBS section, select ARIZONA and then click the search symbol
4. Once the page refreshes again, you will see a listing of roles. SELECT this role: Manufacturing - Plant Technician
DETAILSCompany: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co.
Location: Phoenix AZ
Salary:$18.45 - $23.86 Hour