Search Local Jobs in Arizona
Healthcare Customer Service And Inbound Sales
16404 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Suite 100 Phoenix AZ
But wait…we have higher aspirations for you (and we hope you do too)! If you are ambitious and a real go-getter, take your career with us to the next level and join our Health Insurance Career Development Programto be a licensed agent. Just think—you’ll be able to help customers on a deeper level and grow your career and earning potential at the same time.
In this program, you’ll get:
- To take a comprehensive course to prepare you for the state health insurance license exam
- Time to study with some flexibility in your work schedule and additional study sessions
- Cost of your exam fees to be fully paid
- Cost of your yearly license renewal to be fully paid (as long as you’re with TTEC, of course)
Once you pass the health insurance state exam and receive your state license, you can move up the ranks as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent for one of our amazing, nationally-recognized health insurance clients. This means you’ll need to make the time commitment to complete the program and be a stickler on studying, but if you’re like us, you’ll have the determination, dedication and can-do attitude that will propel you to succeed.
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Lots of learning and career opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive and community-minded organization
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits that’d you’d expect
The basic stuff you’ll need:
- We’re looking for you to come with excellent communication skills. You can adapt to new and different situations, read the behaviors of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- An ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications.
- The passion and drive to make a difference.
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does this describe you too? If so, we hope you’ll join us! Here, you’ll find a place where you can be your confident, genuine self and work with a team as passionate as you are about making a positive impact. You’ll connect with other friendly faces who are committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We support and encourage each other to succeed and love what we do. And did we mention that we are fun, talented and witty (and modest)? We’re all that too.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us! Click on the Apply Now button now. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program, a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.
Location: Phoenix AZ
Salary:0 - 0 Hour