It’s no secret that we at TechAZ strive to build upon Arizona’s entrepreneurial and technology communities. While reporting on statewide issues and achievements certainly helps, we’d like to help in another direct way—by sharing local tech-biz job listings with Arizona’s most qualified. Each week TechAZ will present several open positions at “home-grown” companies. Go ahead, send in your resume; you may just find your dream job here on TechAZ.
Yazamo – Phoenix, AZ – Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Yazamo is an exciting, young company full of individuals and innovators with a mission to give businesses a platform to develop, optimize, and scale their online marketing efforts. They strive to stay ahead of the curve and develop applications that take advantage of the best that web technology has to offer. Encouraging their talent to explore better solutions in a fun, collaborative environment is a key part of what makes Yazamo unique.
- Successfully closing new clients every month by explaining LeadQuizzes value proposition to inbound leads
- Gaining commitment to buy (primarily over the phone)
- Target clients are mainly small and medium sized businesses
- Report to the VP of sales
- Good understanding of solution oriented selling
- Experience selling a technically-oriented product to small and medium sized businesses
- Knowledge of internet marketing (advertisement, lead generation, copywriting) is a big plus
- Highly motivated
- Ability to close customers within a short sales cycle
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Ability to deal with the stress and tight deadlines that come with a fast-growing start-up environment
- Competitive commissions, salary, and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation—take vacation whenever you need it
- A fully stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- All-expenses-paid monthly team-building activities (like TopGolf, go-kart racing, etc)
IrisPR – Phoenix, AZ – Sales Executive
IrisPR is seeking an experienced sales professional to help grow company. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
IrisPR is a Phoenix-based tech start-up with an experienced leadership team and exceptional product. They have a positive brand reputation in the marketing communications industry, and have their sights set on becoming the industry leader.
IrisPR is looking for a sales professional who can speak to the challenges brands face in understanding and measuring their PR investment, and confidently recommend solutions.
- Identify leads, build a pipeline, and close deals generated through outbound sales tactics
- Qualify inbound leads and work them through the pipeline to close
- Provide expert product demos and best practices for software use
- Dedicate yourself to learning about the marketing & PR industry and its’ technology landscape
- Become a product expert that customers would feel comfortable turning to for guidance on using the tool
- Network with marketing and PR professionals
- Attend tradeshows where IrisPR will have a booth or other presence
- Participate in webinars, sales events, and other marketing initiatives
- Occasionally travel to meet with prospects
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Exception work ethic, drive, and high accountability
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service
- Great attitude, passion to be part of something big
- A network of marketing leaders is preferred
- A love for making customers exceedingly happy
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
ClearVoice – Phoenix, AZ – Manager: Influencer & Writer Relations
Is networking your thing? Do you love making new connections and building mutually-beneficial relationships? ClearVoice, a SaaS technology and services company in the content marketing space, is looking for a passionate influencer & writer relations manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for campaign castings and writer curation for enterprise clients. You’ll work closely with sales and accounts teams to service specific writer, SME, and influencer requests.
This hands-on role requires a personal approach, paired with marketing and social expertise to identify quality talent and build successful connections. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interfacing both internally with various teams and externally with bloggers and influencers. You should also have a solid grasp of social media platforms and best practices in terms of social engagement.
- Identify subject matter gaps in ClearVoice Marketplace talent and recruit new writers for the platform
- Vet writers for the ClearVoice Marketplace
- Manage the writer/influencer outreach process – recruiting, negotiating, onboarding and briefing for special campaigns
- Participate in sales pitches by recommending influencers and writing talent
- Create talent presentations for prospects and existing clients as necessary
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the online marketing, PR or the talent space
- Proven track record in working with influencers and freelancers
- Understanding of various social platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in PR, journalism, communications, marketing or a related field is strongly preferred
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flex time
- Fun work atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Sokikom – Mountain View, AZ – Full-Stack Engineer
Sokikom is revolutionizing mathematics education in elementary classrooms. Want to join them? Sokikom is looking for a self-driven team player who wants to leave a dent in the universe. The position focuses on designing, developing, testing, and maintaining code for their browser-based math games deployed in the cloud. Their current game is developed in Flash and they are transitioning to a more device-agnostic platform. Sokikom’s backend is PHP using the Codeigniter MVC framework.
- Improving core application’s usability and performance
- Develop & meet software development deadlines through accurate sprints & task estimation
- Create unit tests, reduce bugs with new and existing features
- Experience with test & automation frameworks such as PHPUnit, or CIUnit
- Experience using version control systems like SVN or Git
- Experience in agile software development and lean startup
- Experience working with Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a plus
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar degree.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in object-oriented programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well rounded, self-motivated, know multiple technologies and frameworks, and enjoy fast development cycles
- Eager to learn new things, strive for excellent code quality, ready to wear multiple hats, comfortable with pair programming
GoDaddy – Scottsdale, AZ – Marketing Coordinator: Pro Web Services
In this role you will serve GoDaddy’s customers by directly helping launch new service offerings to help our customers businesses thrive online. You will help build and deliver programs to drive the success of our 3,000 strong sales teams help our 14,000,000 customers. You will be a natural in translating customer needs into education and awareness programs that make it easy for our teams to recommend and sell our ‘do it for me’ services to customers with the appropriate needs.
You will directly partner with key stakeholders across our customer care business to drive the new and ongoing services business forward. You will directly leveraging feedback and learnings to implement meaningful updates and changes. You will help leverage this feedback for future improvements and enhancements.
As part of your success you’ll create and work toward targets that may include measures such as the percent of the team fluent in our offerings, sales, rep fluency, and more.
- Directly translate offerings into programs and educational efforts that will resonate with 3,000 reps and their customers
- Enjoy working directly with diverse groups across the business, roles, and shifts – delivering messages tailored to each unique audience
- Measure the performance of your roll outs and trainings, being accountable to rep and customer success
- Be able to fluently communicate across channels to effectively deliver messages: small group meetings, emails, presentations, informal huddles, signs/hand-outs, and more
- Understand in detail how products and services work, and be able to translate technical details into language that makes sense for customers and reps
- Deliver communication and rep/customer feedback directly to key product and operational teams
- Be comfortable working at a brisk pace, making trade-offs, nimbly change course as relevant to changing facts, needs, and business focus
- Strong passion and proven communication abilities, from one-on-one settings to large group presentations
- Proven accountability to timelines and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational groups, driving alignment and inspiring all to your cause
- Have the ability to see and evangelize the ‘whys,’ building teamwork and consensus
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and written attention to detail
- Scrappy action-oriented approach, able to roll up the sleeves and dig in
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- Proven history of successful product/service communication
- Equity via option grants
- 401k program with employer match
- Professional development and tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Transportation assistance
- Flex spending accounts
- Healthy living programs
- Company-wide celebrations and events
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- GoDaddy Cares volunteer opportunities
- GoDaddy University
LifeLock – Tempe, AZ – Finance Intern
Internship opportunity supporting the FP&A and accounting organization. Primary project will be to gather operational data for three functions of the Company (Sales & Marketing) to better support analysis and forecasting of expense. Assist in the month-end and quarter-end close. Additional ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Gather, collect, organize, prioritize, and present data for use in business and/or project analysis
- Build relationships within the Finance organization and with additional Company departments as necessary
- Concisely present data that can be used for actionable decisions. Propose methods and/or processes to continue the aggregation of data subsequent to the internship duration
- Develop an understanding of LifeLock’s close process and execute on close responsibilities as assigned. Including but not limited to G/L account reconciliation, expense validation against forecasts, journal entry research and preparation, etc.
- Directly support the Sr. Manager of FP&A and the Sr. Manager of ES&A for ad hoc projects
- Hours are not to exceed 29 per week
- Enrolled in and pursuing a degree in accounting, finance or economics at an accredited institution
- Must have MS Suite experience: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Prior office work experience a plus but not necessary